Visa Information

Do I need a visa?

Citizens of the EU, Europe and Scandinavia and many other countries do not need a visa.

Click Do I need a visa? If you are not sure.

How do I get a visa?

Students coming to us from countries requiring a visa need only a 'Standard Visitor Visa'. Read this.

This is easily obtained from the British Embassy. You need to register to make your application. You can register here.

State 'Attend Summer Course' as the reason for the visit. We will provide a supporting letter on request. As we are an Accredited School, this is acceptable to UKBA (UK Borders Agency).

Make your application in plenty of time as it takes 20 days to discover a mistake and another 20 days to correct it. You may wish not to pay until you have a visa as failure to obtain a visa is not covered by our insurance.

Do not ask for a 'Tier 4′ visa or a 'Student' or 'Student Visitor' visa.

Supply all the documents requested, including the letter allowing your child to be in the UK without parents.