The Course

  • The Course is from 5 July to 1 August 2020.
  • It is chosen by most (90%) parents. The remaining 10% or so may opt for two or three weeks of this period. The two or three week option is currently not available. It may or may not become available.
  • The teaching programme is structured over the four weeks of the Course
  • Trips take place during these weeks
  • Free collection from Heathrow Airport (for flights arriving between 12.00 and 16.00)
  • Free return to Heathrow Airport (for flights leaving between 10.00 and 13.00)
  • Positions of responsibility are available.


Click here for the 'paper' application form to print out, if you prefer.

Apply Now

Vacational Studies two or three weeks of the Course

  • This option is currently unavailable.

Apply Now