Dance and Fitness workshops (included in the Fee) - what happens
- Optionally (at no charge), we have an afternoon programme of dance workshops along the lines of those at the MA+D (Monaco Arts and Dances) School in Monaco run by our former student, Stéphane Lobono.
- Instructors from MAD and our own staff run these sessions.
- Salsa, Modern Jazz, Funk, Hip-Hop, Zumba and Fitness will be included.
- The programme is aimed at boys and girls. The Fitness aspect is varied daily.
- The timetable is structured so that those who are also into sport can participate in these sessions.
- A link to the MA+D Monaco School is here.
For those who are not into competitive sports (and for those who are), this is a fun addition to the programme.
We use 'Task-Based Learning' and 'Traditional' teaching.
Our programme of activities includes football, basketball, volleyball, frisbee, baseball, tennis and swimming.
There is also a variety of non-sporting activities on the programme.
A Day in the Life
Want to know what a typical day looks like? Well look no further...